Travelpayouts is a global network. We unite affiliates from Europe, USA, Brazil, India and 50+ other countries.
1,7%of the booking price for flights tickets
3,3%of the booking price for tours
2,92%of the booking price for train tickets
2,92%of the booking price for bus tickets
Tutu.travel helps travelers book tickets online. Whether you travel by plane, bus or train, Tutu will show the best offer available on the market. The platform also enables clients to compare prices for hotels and tours, and make purchases in a single interface.
Created in 2003, the company covers transport services within the territory of Russia and the CIS countries. It is estimated that one out of every 10 people in Russia check the website at least once a month. The support team of Tutu.travel answers over 50,000 telephone calls per month to help clients choose the best option. For many years, Tutu.travel has been the leader in online railway ticket distribution.
Tutu.travel Affiliate Program benefits
Tutu.travel is a search engine for railway, bus and plane tickets in Russia and the CIS countries.
With 13.5 million monthly visitors, Tutu.travel is the most popular Russian platform for purchasing railway tickets. It’s popularity can be explained by the convenience offered by the company’s services. It compares tickets according to various criteria such as the duration of travel, an itinerary or a type of train car. The service has a user friendly interface, which facilitates the buying process and reduces an average purchase time to four minutes. In addition to the railroad, Tutu.travels partners with bus companies and airlines, as well as tour providers.
- 1,7% of the booking price for flight tickets (but no more than 830 RUB ~$15)
- 3.3% of the booking price for tours
- 2.92% of the booking price for train tickets (but no more than 541,67 RUB ~$7)
- 2.92% of the booking price for bus tickets (but no more than 500 RUB ~$7)
- For cashback traffic: 1.25% of the booking price for train tickets (but no more than 500 RUB ~$7) and 2.5% of the booking price for tours (but no more than 830 RUB ~$15)
The whole world
Traffic types allowed:
- Contextual advertising Google Adsense and other networks. Contextual advertising is a form of targeted advertising for advertisements appearing on websites or other media, such as content displayed in mobile browsers. The advertisements themselves are selected and served by automated systems based on the identity of the user and the content displayed.
- Native advertising Teaser advertising is a term used for an advertising campaign where series of ads are presented to the consumer without revealing the complete identity of the product or brand till the last ad. Teaser advertising campaigns consist of two parts: series of teaser ads (one or more than one) and a revealer ad. Typically, the ads are placed on sites with mainstream traffic (news aggregators and so on).
- Email marketing Using affiliate links in the email marketing, using own email addresses database. SPAM is forbidden by default.Prior approval required
- Groups and pages in social networks Advertising on the pages of VK, Facebook and other social networks. Prohibited groups in social networks using the logo, name or colors of the brand, as well as any components that can mislead the user and create the impression that this group is the official group of the company
- Applications in social networksDisplay ads in VK applications. Built-in advertising or advertising via ad networks.
- Messengers (Telegram, Viber and others) Using affiliates links and other promotional materials in Telegram, Viber and other messengers. For example, in the Telegram channel. SPAM is forbidden by default.
- Targeted ads in social networks Display ads in VK, Facebook and other social networks using the features of the advertising network to target the ads - send to a specific audience, for example, 18-26 years, men, New York.
- In mobile apps Display ads (in various formats) in mobile applications. Built-in advertising or advertising via ad networks.
- Doorways Doorway pages are web pages that are created (could be generated) for the deliberate manipulation of search engine indexes (spamdexing). Often has low quality traffic, which nevertheless is able to generate sales.
- Motivated traffic The user is motivated to go through advertising and make an action. Motivation is usually a cash or bonus - for example, buy an insurance / tour and get [bonus]Prior approval required
- Cash back Cash back - return to the buyer part of the paid amount. For example, a webmaster promises to everyone who buys insurance on his link a refund of 4% of the cost of insurance. Webmaster reimburses 4% of his commission.Prior approval required
- Retargeting / Remarketing A user who has already been interested in the product, but has not made a purchase, can be "found" by Retargeting / Remarketing. Retargeting, also known as remarketing, is a form of online advertising. that can help you keep your brand in front of bounced traffic after they, leave your website.
- Promotional codes Use promotional codes of the advertiser used for other marketing activities to attract users.Prior approval required
- Youtube-traffic Traffic from Youtube.comPrior approval required
Traffic types forbidden:
- Brand contextual advertising Use of the name or its derivatives in advertisements (for example, tickets on #Tutu#). You can allow or forbid for affiliates to bid on and/or make use of the advertiser's brand name or its derivatives. You can also mention those forbidden derivatives/keywords in the "other" section.
- Click-Under Aggressive advertising. The window with the advertiser's site is opened under the current user's window. Regardless of the will of the user, after any click on the original site.
- Pop-Up Aggressive advertising. A pop-up window opens above the current window, when you click on any area of the original site.
- Iframe Often fraudulent traffic. Usually, an "invisible" iframe is used, in order to put the cookie for maximum number of visitors.
- Toolbar Often fraudulent traffic. Partner A distributes its Toolbar (browser plugin), which changes the cookie of the original partner B, who in real attracted the buyer. As a result, the commission on the basis of Cookie goes to the wrong person.
- Pop-Under Aggressive advertising. While user reading the page, without disturbing the user, a new BACKGROUND window opens. This window loads the advertised website.
- Type-in Type-in, also called URL hijacking, a sting site, or a fake URL, is a form of cybersquatting, and possibly brandjacking which relies on mistakes such as typos made by Internet users when inputting a website address into a web browser.
- Adult-traffic Traffic from sites for adults
Payouts without delays, once per month
The maximum affiliate monthly income paid in November was $63,426.
Some affiliate programs and affiliate tools are only available in Travelpayouts.
21 affiliate programs and hundreds of promotional materials.
We work only with travel traffic and we are experts in this.
APIThe API allows you to send requests to our server and receive useful data about tickets and hotels in return. and SDKSDK is a set of libraries that allows you to add search capabilities for flights and hotels to your mobile application.
Different APIs are available for developers. We also provide SDK for iOS and Android.
We only work with reputable travel affiliate programs.
40% of requests to customer support are resolved within 1 hour.
Free webinars, educational articles and practical advice from experienced webmasters.