Travelpayouts is a travel affiliate network that unites more than 160,000 affiliates around the world. Our goal is to do everything possible to develop the online market. To achieve this, the Travelpayouts Scholarship Program has been established.
Travelpayouts Scholarship Program aims to inspire and help students to become the future of online marketing by breaking down the barriers that prevent companies from entering the world of online marketing. The scholarship provides assistance to talented students who are keen on marketing and the digitalization of its processes.
Topic: “The impact of affiliate marketing on the tourism industry.”
Applicants have until December 15, 2018 to send their work to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will announce the winner of the $500 scholarship on December 31, 2018.
1. Full-time students only.
2. The article or essay must be 1,000 to 1,500 words written in the English language.
3. The article or essay must be free from plagiarism. You may use our research to learn more about the topic or any other related source.
4. Please include your full name, email address, department of studies and School/College/University name.
5. By sending your work, you agree that all rights of the article are transferred to the company Go Travel Un Limited. The company may use the article at its discretion.
6. If you have any questions, please write us at email@example.com with the subject line “Question.”
Applications are now open. The successful applicant will be selected based on their written essay, academic potential and their ability to meet the criteria.
Every submission will be read and scored by Travelpayouts team members Andrey Novoselov, Ivan Baidin and Alexey Yanchuk.
The author who meets all the criteria and has the highest average score will be chosen for the scholarship.
We will announce the winner on December 31. The winner will be notified by email. We will display the result on our website the same day.
Payment will be issued within 30 calendar days after the announcement of the results and upon receipt of the winner’s payment details. Payment can be issued in US dollars only. We are not responsible for taxes or bank commissions incurred.