Reach Mail is a versatile email marketing platform for both small businesses and large companies. Here are some of the features that you can use with Reach Mail:
- Drag and drop email builder
- List segmentation
- Representing a few companies from one account
- Advanced HTML Editor
- A/B testing
The service features a free plan (up to 5,000 contacts), multi-level pricing (from $10 per month), and allows for the possibility of individual arrangements.
HubSpot is one of the all-in-one email services for marketing, sales and customer service. It also features a free CRM to manage all interactions with your customers. Marketing Hub allows you to:
- Design web pages, blog posts and email templates
- Create, optimize and post content on social media
- Personalize messaging for your clients
- Schedule emails even for the year ahead
- Run A/B tests
- Track and analyze all your marketing campaigns
- Analyze your customers’ demographics and other metrics to address them properly
You can access basic features for free or go premium (from $50 per month).
PinPointe is a cloud-based platform developed to manage marketing campaigns. It offers access to:
- 1,000 responsive HTML email templates
- Image library
- Automated emails (follow-ups)
- Trigger campaigns
- Filters for each individual email
- Sending emails to different companies from a single account
- Accurate targeting for your audience
- Adding social follow, share and like buttons automatically
- Real-time website tracking and analytics
The service offers two types of pricing – traditional plans and the Pay-as-you-Go model. The first option is based on the number of contacts. For example, you’ll pay $49 per month for 5,000 contacts and 75,000 monthly emails. The second option allows you to pay per email. Thus, 25,000 emails will cost $245.
Keap is another all-in-one solution combining email marketing, sales and customer service. It allows for:
- The personalization of emails for your leads
- Sending automated reminders and invoices for your clients
- Storing all the data about your interaction with a customer in one place
- Automatically capturing new leads
- Assigning tasks to your employees
- Target audience segmentation based on niche and other metrics
Keap is suitable for individuals and small firms. The prices start from $49/month for a single user and 500 contacts (the Grow plan). It’s possible to add more users for $29/month. You can start with a 14-day free trial.
Mail Chimp is one of the most well-known email marketing tools. It offers many useful options for growing your business such as:
- Marketing CRM
- Segmentation and behavioral targeting for your audience
- Pre‑designed responsive email templates
- Website builder and a free domain included in your plan
- Launching campaigns on social media
- Real‑time analytics
Mail Chimp features a great free plan including the storage of 2,000 contacts, marketing CRM, basic email templates, seven marketing channels, behavioral targeting and website building.
Paid subscriptions vary from $9.99 to $299 per month.
Moosend is an email marketing and marketing automation platform that enables users to grow their businesses using marketing automation. More specifically:
- An intuitive platform and a Drag-and-Drop email editor
- Interactive elements for your email newsletters, like videos and GIFs
- Landing page and subscription forms builder
- A template library with ready-made templates to get you started
- Personalization and segmentation tools
- Reporting and analytics for data-driven decisions
- Ready-made automation recipes
- An affiliate program to get you started with passive income
- More than 100 integrations
- Live chat, email, and phone customer support
Moosend’s pricing is subscriber-based and consists of three tiers: The Free Forever plan, which includes most features, allows for unlimited emails, and is up to 1,000 subscribers. The Pro plan, which starts at $8 billed annually and is up to 200,000 subscribers. And finally, the Enterprise plan, ideal for those who need something more advanced, at custom pricing.
MailGenius allows you to check your email for spam to make sure that it reaches your customer’s mailbox. It is a free tool compatible with any email provider. The program evaluates emails on a scale from 0 to 100 and provides recommendations for improvement to avoid spam filters. It assesses:
- Subject lines
- HTML and email authentication
- Links (whether they are broken)
- Server credibility (to avoid blacklists), and more
Below is an example of what a test like this looks like:
Drip is an e-commerce CRM solution for businesses. It allows you to collect as much information as possible on customers and personalize your approach with tools such as:
- Deep segmentation
- Behavior-based automation
- Personalized content
Multichannel marketing allows you to reach your audience via email and social networks like Facebook and Instagram or even SMS. Finally, to track and manage your campaign, take advantage of the automatic revenue attribution and workflow split testing.
The platform offers a 14-day free trial, and additional pricing depends on the number of contacts you need to manage. You’ll pay $49 per month for up to 2,500 people.
CakeMail allows you to send emails and organize your contacts in one interface. You can create professional templates for emails in just a few clicks, access the library of content blocks, handle contact lists, categorize them and send personalized emails.
There is a 30-day free trial for each paid subscription, starting from $8 per month for 500 contacts.
iContact is a multifunctional software that offers valuable email marketing tools:
- Drag & Drop editor to create email templates
- Segmentation for your contacts
- A/B testing
- Automated campaigns tailored to a specific action of the user
- Email marketing audit
- Strategic Advisors that can assist or even run your campaigns
- iContact PRO that delivers a dedicated landing page once the visitor has taken the desired action
- Real-time reporting
- Multi-user account
The service offers a 30-day free trial and multiple subscriptions depending on the number of contacts and features available. To handle 500 subscribers, you’ll pay $11.90 or $23.80 per month for Base or Pro plans respectively.
GetResponse offers a set of tools to schedule emails, personalize messages and create marketing strategies. With GetResponse, you’ll be able to analyze customer behavior, categorize contacts according to various metrics and set up a separate newsletter for each group. Here are some more features:
- Email editor and web page builder
- Access to 5,000 licensed Shutterstock images
- Dynamic content (smart HTML)
- Analytics and A/B testing
- Integration with many other services and apps
Take advantage of a 30-day free trial to test the platform and then choose the plan according to your business needs. For the minimum monthly price of $12.30, you’ll be able to handle 1,000 contacts and have access to basic features, including email marketing, unlimited landing pages and more.
ConvertKit is another great email marketing software with many features:
- Building a landing page
- Creating forms
- Segmenting subscribers
- Automating emails
- Integrating other business solutions such as Shopify, WordPress, LeadPages, etc.
You can choose your level of experience with email marketing (beginner, experienced or advanced) and get an appropriate plan.
The minimum price starts at $29 per month for an account with up to 1,000 subscribers. There is a free trial for all three plans to test the features before making a purchase.
Campaign Monitor is an email marketing software for brands, and it also offers CM Commerce features for online shops. You can create any type of email with the gallery of professionally designed templates covering the announcements, newsletters, deals and offers, feedback, events, holiday, re-engagement and more. Also, Campaign Monitor allows you to:
- Automate emails
- Segment your subscribers and target them separately
- Increase sales with personalized emails
- Build signup forms
- Analyze your marketing campaign (geography, acquisition and engagement)
- Integrate relevant apps and connect your website
- Optimize and keep track of transactional emails
The prices depend on the number of contacts and emails, and there is a free trial for each plan. You’ll pay $9 a month to be able to access 500 people and send 2,500 emails.
Campaigner corresponds to the latest email marketing trends. It features all the necessary options such as an email builder, reporting to help you optimize your campaign, split testing for subject lines, design and content. It also includes segmentation of customers in regards to their behavior, demographics and purchases, advanced workflows, dynamic content and more.
The cost of a subscription is variable regarding the number of contacts. A starter pack is worth $19.95 and handles up to 5,000 contacts. Each plan features a free trial so you can test the services.
AWeber tailors to entrepreneurs and small businesses and offers tons of opportunities for successful email marketing, such as:
- Drag-and-drop email builder
- 700 pre-designed responsive templates
- Integration with other marketing software (Wix, WordPress, Salesforce, Instapage, for example)
- Automated emails and follow-ups
- A/B tests (up to three options)
- Email signup form builder
- Reports with deliverability rates
You can start with a 30-day free trial that is available for each premium subscription. The difference between plans depends solely on the number of contacts you need to manage. For $19 a month, you’ll be able to handle up to 500 subscribers.
Zoho is a versatile cloud software to scale your business. It includes 40 apps, smart services and customization tools. Basically, Zoho provides solutions for any need a growing business might have like email marketing, sales, accounting, human resources, customer support and so on.
On top of that, there is an online workspace feature so that you can run the business and delegate tasks from your computer or mobile phone.
The platform offers secure hosting for your emails, custom domain and email addresses for users, email retention feature, mobile optimization and more.
What’s even more wonderful is that Zoho features a free plan allowing up to five users, 5GB/User and 25MB attachment limit. Other than that, the pricing is billed according to the number of users and the features you need, starting from $1/user/month.
How to Choose Email Marketing Software
To choose the right email marketing software, take into account your budget, contact list size and personal requirements. For example, some platforms offer email marketing solutions only, while others allow CRM integration, app creation, accounting solutions and more. It makes sense to save your time and manage various aspects of your business in a single interface, if necessary.