The Most Profitable and Attractive Destinations
The most popular destination is Paris, where the average check is 77 euro, and the average affiliate reward is 16 euro.
In second place is Moscow. Of course, this popularity is connected with the FIFA World Cup that was held in June and July in Russia. The Association of Tour Operators of Russia predicts an influx of foreigners by 20% in 2019, so there is still space to work and earn money.
To learn more about which regions are popular, you can use our sales report. You can use it to analyse which destinations will bring you the maximum income. The table can be filtered by country, region, and “From” and “To” points. You can choose the season, month, and date of sales. The report is updated weekly.
Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid to Enter the International Market
According to our observations, in foreign languages, such as Polish or Portuguese, search engine optimisation is less developed for such keywords as “how to get from … to …”
For some search queries, Google has only poor-quality content with high bounce rates, so you don’t need to be afraid of competition. Moreover, you can look at non-English markets as a great opportunity.
However, don’t think that the Kiwitaxi brand isn’t well known around the world, and the funds spent on localisation will not be recouped by sales. Here are examples of excellent foreign webmasters who make a good profit on transfers with Kiwitaxi:
All of them use Kiwitaxi’s services, advertising our product through personal impressions. Sales from their sites occur regularly. For example, the most active of the presented, Erlend Geerts, brings in 23 orders per week on average.
How to Localize a Site and Not Go Insane
Another fear of webmasters that creates barriers to expanding in non-English markets is the need to localise a website. However, many services greatly facilitate this complex process!
Here is a list of most popular:
Many webmasters consider Crowdin the best service for localisation. We at Travelpayouts use it as well. This service is optimal in terms of price and quality. Here’s why:
- It supports many formats (.xml, .strings, .resx, .properties, .po, .yml, .json, .ini, .xliff, .csv, .xlsx and so on)
- It allows you to leave a comment on each line and each key in the text.
- Comments and answers to questions are immediately visible to the whole team of translators—they do not have to explain the same thing to each individual.
- It independently pulls updates to its system and then automatically sends all translators notifications about the updates. When the developers finish the work, they place the new version in the repository.
- It allows you to create a glossaryso you will remember the terminology for your product.
- It saves your code. Just upload the file to the platform and change a couple of settings.
- It has a multi-language support service.
Crowdin has built-in translation system, where you can hire translators with one click.
Transifex is similar to Crowdin, but you can get support only in English, and you could wait a long time for the answer. Sometimes, users have had to wait two days for the answer!
Lokalise is a new but rapidly growing localizer. Its key feature is the ability to edit content right on the road! There are many more services. Choose the most convenient one for your business.
Do not be afraid to work with a foreign locale. You will not only increase your earnings by an average of 30% but also take a free niche in global travel traffic!