What to write in your review
We know that half the battle of writing a review is finding something to write about. That’s why we’ve collected questions that people commonly center their reviews around. You don’t need to answer all of them – simply the ones you feel are most relevant to your experience.
- Why did you choose Travelpayouts?
- What benefits does working with Travelpayouts have?
- What has your experience with customer support been like?
- How is it navigating your user profile and dashboard? What do you like about them? What would you change?
- What partner tools do you use? Do you believe there are enough tools? Are they easy to work with?
- What do you think about the statistics provided? Do you find them helpful for tracking? Are the reports easy to read?
- What’s your opinion on the partner programs offered by the platform?
- Do you use any of the following educational resources: The Travelpayouts Academy, webinars, blog, Help Center.
Examples of reviews
Read some of the reviews that our partners have left for us.
How to leave a review
- Click on the button below to go to the Trustpilot website.
- Create a user account (takes less than a minute).
- Leave your review!