RVshare is the world’s first and biggest peer-to-peer RV online rental platform, offering the largest selection of RV rentals across all 50 states in the US. Today, the company accounts for over 100,000 vehicles available, ranging from affordable trailers to luxury motorhomes that can accommodate any adventure. The average cost per night is $150.
Today, it boasts thousands of satisfied customers and has been seen on CNN, CNBC, and in The New York Times.
RVshare also allows North Americans to rent out their RVs by listing them on the platform and earn up to $40,000 per year. Owners are provided with comprehensive and collision coverage up to $200,000 as well as free insurance coverage.
RVshare’s advantages for clients
Renting an RV allows customers to travel in a whole new way, by going at their own pace. Anyone with a valid driver’s license can rent and drive an RV, but they must be at least 25 years old. Here are some of the advantages that your clients can enjoy with RVshare:
- The largest selection of RV rentals with over 100,000 vehicles
- Multiple filters allow customers to find the perfect RV for their trip: from a pet-friendly trailer to a luxury motorhome
- One-way rentals available
- The only marketplace that provides liability, comprehensive and collision coverage backed by two “A” rated insurance carriers
- 24/7 emergency roadside assistance
- Five-star customer support service
- The reward program allows clients to get 5% cash back rewards for their next trips
- RVshare’s blog offers travel inspiration content, helpful guides and more
- $10,000 peace of mind guarantee and 24-hour travel concierge for each booking
- Over 60,000 five-star reviews from satisfied rentners
RV owners can enjoy the following benefits:
- Earning up to $40,000 per year
- Reaching out an audience of millions of renters through RVshare platform
- Renter verification and insurance coverage
- Owners are provided $1,000,000 in liability coverage and comprehensive and collision coverage up to $200,000
The RVshare affiliate program
At Travelpayouts, you can join the RVshare affiliate program and earn commission on promoting RV rentals. Please note that the offer is only available for travel projects with content about the US. Pre-approval is required when joining the program, and the process may take up some time, as the advertiser manually reviews applications.
Affiliates can earn 6.5% commission on each completed booking (after check-in) and $12 for every new listing of an RV. Purchases on both desktop and mobiles sites are commissionable.
Advantages for affiliates
- Commission on both rentals and new listings
- $699 average booking value
- Real-time reporting for reservations
- 30-day cookie lifetime
- A wide range of affiliate tools: link generators, links, banners
- Deep linking to regional landing pages and specific RV types
How to earn with RVshare
Take advantage of the latest travel trends as well as RVshare audience and popular destinations to start earning in RV rentals.
Travel trends 2021
Take advantage of the latest trends in the travel market, which are making RV rentals a perfect way to spend a vacation.
- Road tripping and local travel are on the rise, as 78% of travelers are planning to visit a drivable destination.
- Outdoor trips are more appealing than ever before, with 65% of respondents eager to travel somewhere such as a national park.
- 93% of those interviewed are avoiding crowded spots such as airports, hotels, cruise ships, restaurants. RVs, and are on the other hand, self-contained and allow for maintaining social distancing.
- Affordability is now one of main criteria when organizing a holiday due to many job losses during the pandemic. RV trips are an affordable way of traveling as one has a vehicle, accommodation and kitchen all in one place.
- While eager to travel, people are concerned about safety, quarantine and refund policies. They don’t want to plan too far ahead of their holidays, as COVID-19 guidelines are changing. RVing allows for flexible plans and social distancing.
RV travel corresponds to all these trends and is more appealing more than ever in the current climate. Its popularity is increasing, with almost 80% of RVshare renters in 2020 being new to the platform.
RV travel is especially popular among young families (age 25-39) who want to take outdoor trips, but enjoy the comforts of a home, instead of a tent. Thus, 73% of millennials are planning to rent an RV in the future, while 68% of millennials find this kind of travel more appealing than ever before due to the pandemic.
RVs can also be a good workspace, allowing people to spend time with their families outdoors and working at the same time.
The main factors for RV renters when choosing a destination for holidays are sandy beaches, access to national parks, coastal zones, and beautiful landscapes. Yellowstone National Park is the most popular RV destination, with a 21% increase in the number of visitors in 2020.
However, city breaks turned out to be appealing for RV renters as well, with New York and Illinois being the top states for RVing.