Travelpayouts is a global network. We unite affiliates from Europe, USA, Brazil, India and 50+ other countries.
6%Commission on all on-site salesCashback and discounts for Deutsche Bahn tickets are not allowed.
30 daysThe cookieA cookie is a file set on the user's device that followed your link. This is done for the purposes of counting all purchases made during the term of the cookie for you. lifetime
27+ mlnMonthly customers
100 000+Destinations across Europe
Omio is a booking platform that simplifies the travel-planning process by providing customers with the best options. After indicating departure and arrival points, the platform will generate all trains, buses and flights routes available at the moment for the destinations chosen. It’s even possible to purchase a mobile-friendly tickets directly from the website.
Created in 2012, and originally known as GoEuro, Omio has become one of the world’s most utilized search engines for travelers with 27 million monthly users. When planning European trips, tourists inevitably face a wide range of services and languages It takes a great deal of time to compare prices on your own and choose one company from a huge list. Omio offers a multimodal search and helps travelers save their time and money for this very reason.
Omio Affiliate Program benefits
Omio helps travelers search and compare train, bus and flight tickets for European trips.
The platform is noteworthy because of its high monthly attendance (27 million users per month) and a network of over 800 trusted transportation partners.
Omio offers affiliates a generous commission of 6% of the booking price. The platform supports 12 of the world’s most popular languages.
- 6% commission on all on-site sales. Cashback and discounts for Deutsche Bahn tickets are not allowed.
Russian, Czech, German, English, English (US), Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish.
The whole world
Traffic types allowed:
- Contextual advertising Google Adsense and other networks. Contextual advertising is a form of targeted advertising for advertisements appearing on websites or other media, such as content displayed in mobile browsers. The advertisements themselves are selected and served by automated systems based on the identity of the user and the content displayed.
- Native advertising Teaser advertising is a term used for an advertising campaign where series of ads are presented to the consumer without revealing the complete identity of the product or brand till the last ad. Teaser advertising campaigns consist of two parts: series of teaser ads (one or more than one) and a revealer ad. Typically, the ads are placed on sites with mainstream traffic (news aggregators and so on).
- Banner advertising Banner advertising is a form of online advertising through banners. It's also called display advertising because of the visual nature of banner ads.
- Groups and pages in social networks Advertising on the pages of VK, Facebook and other social networks. Prohibited groups in social networks using the logo, name or colors of the brand, as well as any components that can mislead the user and create the impression that this group is the official group of the company
- Messengers (Telegram, Viber and others) Using affiliates links and other promotional materials in Telegram, Viber and other messengers. For example, in the Telegram channel. SPAM is forbidden by default.
- In mobile apps Display ads (in various formats) in mobile applications. Built-in advertising or advertising via ad networks.
- Motivated traffic The user is motivated to go through advertising and make an action. Motivation is usually a cash or bonus - for example, buy an insurance / tour and get [bonus]Prior approval required
- Cash back Cash back - return to the buyer part of the paid amount. For example, a webmaster promises to everyone who buys insurance on his link a refund of 4% of the cost of insurance. Webmaster reimburses 4% of his commission.
- Promotional codes Use promotional codes of the advertiser used for other marketing activities to attract users.
Traffic types forbidden:
- Brand contextual advertising Use of the name or its derivatives in advertisements (for example, trains on #Omio#). You can allow or forbid for affiliates to bid on and/or make use of the advertiser's brand name or its derivatives. You can also mention those forbidden derivatives/keywords in the "other" section.
- Click-Under Aggressive advertising. The window with the advertiser's site is opened under the current user's window. Regardless of the will of the user, after any click on the original site.
- Pop-Up Aggressive advertising. A pop-up window opens above the current window, when you click on any area of the original site.
- Pop-Under Aggressive advertising. While user reading the page, without disturbing the user, a new BACKGROUND window opens. This window loads the advertised website.
- Email marketing Using affiliate links in the email marketing, using own email addresses database. SPAM is forbidden by default.
- Targeted ads in social networks Display ads in VK, Facebook and other social networks using the features of the advertising network to target the ads - send to a specific audience, for example, 18-26 years, men, New York.
- Applications in social networksDisplay ads in VK applications. Built-in advertising or advertising via ad networks.
- Doorways Doorway pages are web pages that are created (could be generated) for the deliberate manipulation of search engine indexes (spamdexing). Often has low quality traffic, which nevertheless is able to generate sales.
- Youtube-traffic Traffic from Youtube.com
- Iframe Often fraudulent traffic. Usually, an "invisible" iframe is used, in order to put the cookie for maximum number of visitors.
- Toolbar Often fraudulent traffic. Partner A distributes its Toolbar (browser plugin), which changes the cookie of the original partner B, who in real attracted the buyer. As a result, the commission on the basis of Cookie goes to the wrong person.
- Retargeting / Remarketing A user who has already been interested in the product, but has not made a purchase, can be "found" by Retargeting / Remarketing. Retargeting, also known as remarketing, is a form of online advertising. that can help you keep your brand in front of bounced traffic after they, leave your website.
- Type-in Type-in, also called URL hijacking, a sting site, or a fake URL, is a form of cybersquatting, and possibly brandjacking which relies on mistakes such as typos made by Internet users when inputting a website address into a web browser.
- Adult-traffic Traffic from sites for adults
Payouts without delays, once per month
The maximum affiliate monthly income paid in November was $63,426.
Some affiliate programs and affiliate tools are only available in Travelpayouts.
21 affiliate programs and hundreds of promotional materials.
We work only with travel traffic and we are experts in this.
APIThe API allows you to send requests to our server and receive useful data about tickets and hotels in return. and SDKSDK is a set of libraries that allows you to add search capabilities for flights and hotels to your mobile application.
Different APIs are available for developers. We also provide SDK for iOS and Android.
We only work with reputable travel affiliate programs.
40% of requests to customer support are resolved within 1 hour.
Free webinars, educational articles and practical advice from experienced webmasters.