About Priority Pass
Priority Pass has been providing frequent travelers with access to independent airport lounges since 1992. Since its inception, the company has been diligently growing its network of lounges. Today, Priority Pass offers access to over 1,300 lounges in more than 600 cities across 148 countries worldwide, which is more than any other competitor in the niche can provide. Priority Pass is determined to remain the number one choice for travelers and drives investments to partnerships around the world.
Priority Pass’ lounges are spaces where travelers can relax or work between flights. Pre-flight bites, drinks, and other added perks are available. The Priority Pass app helps customers easily navigate through terminals with airport guides and indoor maps. Some of the lounges even offer spa treatments, massage rooms and sleeping areas.
Priority Pass is inclusive and affordable to all, but exclusive for those travelers who want to leave aside crowds and chaos to enjoy the tranquility of these lounges. The company offers three different membership plans: Standard, Standard Plus, and Prestige. The member visitation fee varies for each plan. For example, with the Standard plan, customers can access lounges for €28 per visit, while the Prestige plan allows for free member visits.
Advantages for Clients
- Access to airport lounges in 600 cities across 148 countries.
- Free food and drinks, including free alcohol, at most lounges.
- Free Wi-Fi in most lounges to stay in touch with your friends, family, and colleagues.
- Opportunity to charge your devices.
- Discounts for airport dining, retail, and spa services.
- The Priority Pass app allows clients to access their Digital Membership Card, airport maps, and other digital features.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Stay safe and avoid the crowds and chaos of the departure halls.
Priority Pass Affiliate Program
Priority Pass affiliates can earn a 10% commission for every membership sold both on the desktop and mobile versions of the website. The average order value is €259. 30-day cookie lifetime allows you to earn in cases when the user makes a purchase several days later they visit the Priority Pass website. The average sales validation period is 32 days.
Advantages for Affiliates
- Over 1,300 airport lounges around the world, which is more than any other competitor in the niche can offer.
- Three membership plans you can offer to your customers: Standard, Standard Plus, and Prestige.
- Priority Pass is chosen by all kinds of travelers from independent tourists to corporate customers and global loyalty schemes.
- Available in 11 languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch/Flemish, Russian, German, Portuguese, and Chinese.
- Worldwide geotargeting.
- Promotional tools, including links and banners.
Join the Priority Pass affiliate program through Travelpayouts.