What Is Trainline?
Trainline is a versatile booking platform for train and bus tickets around Europe. On the website, you can find all the necessary information on itineraries, prices and travel times of more than 200 rail and bus providers in 45 countries. The platform adds new companies all the time, and it can boast 80M users from 170 countries per month. Every minute, the company sells 175 tickets on its website.
Trainline has a mobile app so that you can easily download e-tickets and don’t have to print them or stand in line to make a purchase later. Also, the app allows you to compare prices of different providers, check the train and bus timetable in real time, choose a seat and pay for the tickets with one of seven currencies or with PayPal. One of the Trainline advantages is that an early booking (seven days in advance) lets you save up 51% of the train ticket price.
Trainline Affiliate Program
Despite the fact that Trainline has 16 localized websites in 14 languages. The website is useful for anyone who works with foreign destinations.
Advantages of the Trainline Affiliate Program
- High reward for affiliates: 3% of the booking cost for new clients
- The average check is ~80 € in Europe and ~50 £ in UK.
- 30-day cookie life period.
- High conversion.
- Professional support service.
How to Make Money With Trainline
Offer train and bus tickets to those who are going to visit a few European countries during one trip. Distances in Europe are rather short, and it is possible to pass through four to five countries at one time.
Top Destinations of Trainline
- Great Britain. Oxford — London, London — Gatwick Airport, London — Paris. It’s worth noting that the railway company, Great Western Railway, is particularly popular, and it covers all the country. Some of its destinations attract tourists to interesting itineraries and beautiful landscapes.
- France. Paris — London, Paris — Amsterdam, Paris — Brussels.
- Other European countries. Brussels — Brugge, Barcelona — Madrid, Amsterdam — Paris, Rome — Naples.
Trainline Target Audience
- Independent tourists who plan a trip around Europe themselves and want to save money and make an interesting itinerary at the same time.
- Tourists who take transfer from airport or back.
Join the Trainline affiliate program and start earning on trips around Europe.