Founded in 2017, QEEQ is one of the world’s fastest-growing online car rental platforms, accounting for over seven million rental cars in 100,000 locations across 200 countries. Since its creation, QEEQ has served 5,000,000 travelers and the company’s site features over 60,000 positive reviews.
QEEQ provides travelers around the world with access to a wide selection of rental cars and RVs from both household providers and small specialists. The company offers a best price guarantee and regularly creates special promotions and deals for their customers.
QEEQ also provides the following featured services:
- Price Drop Protector allows clients to automatically rebook when car rental prices drop to ensure they never miss the best price.
- Member Discount comprises exclusive coupons for QEEQ Rewards Club new members and app users.
- Knight Alliance guarantees the best rates and excellent services for clients’ car rentals.
- Free GPS with advanced turn-by-turn navigation in over 200 countries.
- Bitcoin payment is accepted for prepaid bookings.
The company’s fast growth has been recognized by many, as seen by nominations for several awards, such as the World Travel Award in 2019, preceded by the Magellan Gold Award and the Travolution Award in 2018.
A key feature of QEEQ for customers is its Diamond Membership, which is a premium subscription offering private rates from over 800 car rental companies, as well as some perks on top:
- Customers can get an average 10% discount for many car rentals
- Free upgrading to a higher car class for most of the cars on the platform
- Various types of free protection and insurance covers
- Free cancellation, and more
You can learn more about the QEEQ Diamond Membership in this special post.
Advantages of QEEQ for clients
- Car rentals in over 100,000 locations across 200 countries
- Lowest prices from trusted worldwide suppliers
- Price Drop Protector helps customers to save even after a booking has been made
- 24/7 multilingual customer service is available to answer any purchasing questions
- Private rates and discounts with the QEEQ Diamond Membership
- Payment accepted in 34 currencies
- Exclusive coupons and promotions
- Free cancellation
- Free offline GPS
- No credit card fees
QEEQ affiliate program
With the QEEQ affiliate program partners can earn a commission equaling 5% of the booking cost. The program is available in languages such as English, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese and accepts worldwide geotargeting.
Affiliates can also promote the QEEQ Diamond Membership and earn 10% commission on each membership sale made through their links. However, remember that the reward is only paid 30 days after the purchase to make sure the customer doesn’t cancel it within the first month, which is possible. You can learn more about the QEEQ Diamond Membership and how to promote it more efficiently in our special post.
Advantages of the QEEQ affiliate program
- 5% commission
- Strong conversion rates
- $250 average order value
- Text, keyword/content links, widgets, and banners
- Regular or festive exclusive deals and offers
- Proactive and dedicated in-house program management
- White label and API integration
How to earn money with QEEQ
To help you get a head start on your campaign, we’ve compiled a list of some of the best practices on how to earn on car rentals with QEEQ.
Safe trips during COVID-19
QEEQ is doing its best to ensure maximum safety for clients during the pandemic. Thus, most of its suppliers provide enhanced cleaning on cars for free, known as “COVID-19 protection”. The company also offers free cancelation up to 48 hours before pickup.
In case of a flight delay or trip cancellation, clients can buy the Plan Change Protector to refund the booking. The revenue for this additional purchase will also be commissionable for affiliates.
QEEQ statistics: audience, popular destinations and more
- Audience. QEEQ’s target audience is 60% male and 40% female. 50% of the customers are between 25 and 44 years old.
- Average order. The average rental duration for QEEQ’s clients is eight days and the average rental price is $295.
- Channels. QEEQ’s affiliates promote the offer with their travel niche websites, OTAs, travel meta searches, and similar resources.
- Destinations. During the pandemic, 90% of customers booked car rentals for domestic trips. For example, American clients are most likely to rent a car in one of the US cities.
- Booking window. Over 40% of customers book car rentals two weeks before their trip, while 30% of clients make their bookings one month in advance.
The top five source countries are the United States, Australia, Great Britain, Thailand, and New Zealand.
Top five best-performing destinations in the United States:
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Las Vegas
Top five best-performing destinations in Australia:
Top five best-performing destinations in Great Britain:
- New York
Top five best-performing destinations in Thailand:
- Chiang Mai
- Chiang Rai
- Haad Yai
Top five best-performing destinations in New Zealand: