Viator is an online booking platform for incredible experiences around the world. As a TripAdvisor company, Viator has access to the world’s largest selection of high-quality tours and activities from must-do moments to who-knew discoveries.
Viator highly values the time of their clients, so the team ruthlessly focuses on quality and offers story-worthy experiences that won’t leave anyone feeling indifferent. The range of products is incredibly diverse:
- Tours and sightseeing
- Art and culture
- Food and drink
- Outdoor activities
- Classes and workshops
In addition, Viator also offers tickets and passes to popular landmarks as well as travel and transportation services, such as bus tours, day trips, and more. On their website, clients can filter activities by type, price range, duration, time of day, rating, special promotions, and more.
On the activity page, clients can view videos and photos of a specific tour or landmark, read a detailed description of the experience, and see customer ratings and reviews.
Advantages for Customers
- Over 345,000 incredible activities worldwide
- Lowest price guarantee
- Millions of reviews from satisfied customers
- 24/7 award-winning customer support
- Free cancellation and various payment options
- Multilingual website available in 12 languages
- Reserve now and pay later allows clients to secure activities they won’t want to miss
Viator Affiliate Program
Viator provides partners with an increased 10% commission rate (instead of 8%) from October 1 to December 31, 2022.
Pre-approval is required for partners to join the program. While the Viator website is available in 12 different languages, Viator only accepts affiliate sites in English. Upon request, partners can receive account support from the in-house expert team, as well as creative banners, images, and insights for your blog content.
Advantages for Partners
- Strong conversion rates
- High average order value
- 30-day cookie lifetime
- Weekly deals and offers
- Great variety of partner tools for sites, blogs, social media pages, and other projects. Links, banners, and widgets that have a 39.5% conversion rate are an excellent addition to partner links (find out more about widgets in our post).
- Regularly updated list of popular destinations. You can find this list on the partner program page in the Travelpayouts account or in our emails about the brand.
How to Earn With the Viator Affiliate Program
Below, we’ve gathered a few tips that will help you leverage the latest travel trends and promote Viator as efficiently as possible. Try to focus on curating the following experiences when creating new articles or updating evergreen content:
- Local activities for your audience. Don’t forget that not everyone travels abroad. As a result, domestic destinations, which can be reached in a few hours, are in demand.
- Outdoor experiences allowed travelers to avoid crowds and maintain social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic. Now, people still desire to be outdoors in deserted places.
- Virtual experiences. From interactive cooking classes to livestream walking tours, clients can enjoy new experiences from the comforts of their home. For example, they can prepare pasta with locals in Rome, learn about the wildlife in Panama, or explore Tokyo from their couch.
Another great thing about Viator is that you can highlight their flexible booking policy in your content. Most tours allow for free cancelation and customers can also book tours for later in the year with the “Reserve Now & Pay Later” option.
Top Booked Destinations
Top 20 Destinations Booked by US Travelers for Autumn/Winter 2022
- Las Vegas
- New Orleans
- New York City
- Washington DC
Top Destinations Booked by UK Travelers for Autumn/Winter 2022
- Las Vegas
- New York City
Join the Viator Partner Program and earn 10% from each sale until the end of 2022.