SEO and Keyword Research
SEO and keyword research are vital if you want to secure a top position in the Google rankings and drive a lot of targeted traffic to your website. However, both strategies are incredibly time-consuming if performed manually. That is why SEO and keyword research tools should become part and parcel of your daily affiliate toolkit. Below are the most powerful tools you can leverage to boost your SEO and find the best-performing keywords.
Ahrefs is one of the most effective SEO tools on the market and helps affiliates gain insights about their competitors, drive more high-quality traffic to their website, and uncover niche secrets.
This tool allows you to:
- Boost search traffic
- Perform backlink research
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Find the most relevant keywords to target
- Define what content performs well in your industry
- Discover content gaps
- Track keyword rankings from different devices, as well as your ranking progress
- Set up email alerts for keywords and brand mentions, which can help you monitor what’s going on in your niche and manage your brand
- Get in-depth website analysis with the help of the SEO Audit tool
There are several plans and billing types available, which range from $82/month to $832/ month if you choose the annual billing plan, and from $99 to $999/month if you choose the monthly billing plan. Individual users can choose among Lite, Standard, and Advanced plans. Each Agency package can be used by up to 5 people. You can also try a 7-day trial for $7.
Google Keyword Planner is the go-to tool when it comes to keyword research and analysis.
This tool helps users to:
- Find the most relevant keywords in their niche
- Get insights on how the search is conducted
- Establish an advertising budget thanks to the suggested bid estimates feature
- Map out future advertising campaigns by allowing users to add newfound keywords to their advertising plan
- Take advantage of historical statistics
Long Tail Pro is a powerful keyword research tool that helps address issues with poor traffic and low earnings.
This service helps online marketers to:
- Get up to 400 keywords without any hassle by just adding a seed keyword
- Discover the least-competitive keywords in the niche
- Boost high-converting traffic
- Perform keyword and competitor analysis based on 13 different metrics
- Cut the steep learning curve thanks to Long Tail Pro free practical training
- Find out the profitability of individual keywords with the help of the Rank Value feature
- Track your ranking with the Rank Tracker tool
- Simplify the keywords selection process using filters based on your average CPD bid
- Discover your competitors’ best-performing keywords by switching to the Competitor Mode
- Export all keywords you’ve found to an Excel spreadsheet
There are 3 pricing plans which are billed either annually or monthly:
- Annual Agency costs $98/month if billed annually and $147/month if billed monthly.
- Annual Pro costs $45/month if billed annually and $67/month if billed monthly.
- Annual Starter costs $25/month if billed annually and $37/month if billed monthly.
Moz is an all-in-one SEO tool that helps users boost the performance of their website by offering solutions to a variety of SEO tasks.
With the help of Moz you can:
- Conduct keyword research
- Prioritize keywords using relevant metrics
- Track and improve your online ranking
- Compare mobile and desktop visibility and optimize both
- Outperform your competitors thanks to the competitive advantages you will discover
- Reveal and fix common technical issues
- Get weekly alerts in case any issues arise
- Optimize the content of your website to rank higher and generate more traffic
- Get content ideas and recommendations
- Conduct a thorough link profile analysis to increase the number of high-quality links and reduce the number of spammy ones
- Perform an analysis of your link-building process
- Create and schedule reports without hassle using Moz’s readymade templates
There are 4 pricing plans offered:
- Standard for $99/month
- Medium for $179/month
- Large for $249/month
- Premium for $599/month
If you pay yearly, you’ll be able to save 20% a year.
Pretty Links is a powerful WordPress plugin that helps you uncover the earning potential of your existing content and monetize it.
This service allows you to:
- Create links effortlessly
- Have complete control over your links
- Easily redirect to other sites
- Automate your content strategy
- Get regular updates and dedicated support
There are 3 pricing plans:
- Beginner which costs $118/month
- Marketer which costs $198/month
- Super Affiliate which costs $398/month
SemRush is a powerful SEO toolkit that helps users boost their digital marketing efforts.
This all-in-one service has a wide range of features, which allow marketers to:
- Conduct deep organic, advertising, traffic, and keyword research
- Get comprehensive reports
- Take advantage of competitors by monitoring their display ads with the help of the Display Advertising tool
- Perform backlink analysis
- Find your product listing competitors and determine their most enticing keywords
- Perform a thorough analysis of new markets and niches and gain valuable in-market insights
- Make side-by-side domain comparisons
- Represent data visually without any hassle
- Track a website’s position in the SERP by leveraging the Position Tracking tool
- Track the performance of their social media strategy and use competitor analysis to boost it
- Schedule and automate social media posts
- Connect all social media accounts and post from a single tab
- Discover mentions of their brand and improve their brand reputation
- Manage backlinks with the Backlink Audit tool
- Gain organic traffic insights
- Get ideas for ads and create powerful ads using the Ad Builder tool
- Evaluate the social performance and SEO of their content using the Content Audit feature
- Create a powerful keyword list with the help of the PPC keyword tool
There are 4 plans you can choose from:
- Pro for $99.95/month
- Guru for 199.95/month
- Business for 399.95/month
You can get a 16% discount if you pay annually. A free trial period is also available.
Email marketing is one of the most powerful ways to boost the performance of your affiliate campaign and drive more sales by reaching out directly to the customer. However, making email marketing your steady revenue stream can be a complex and time-consuming task. Thankfully, there are powerful email affiliate marketing services that can free you from the menial tasks and speed up your business growth.
Get Response is an effective software toolkit that can work miracles for your affiliate email marketing campaign.
This service can help you:
- Create a variety of email types, including newsletters, follow-ups, triggers, segment-specific emails, automated blog digests, and more
- Leverage the Perfect Timing and Time Travel delivery tools to create perfectly-timed emails
- Create enticing customized email campaigns effortlessly using the ready-to-use drag-and-drop editor
- Create custom and dynamic content tailored to your subscribers’ behavior
- Track your email campaigns and enhance their performance with the help of deep email analytics and split testing features
- Make the best of integration with other useful applications that connect directly with GetResponse
The service offers 4 pricing plans (Basic, Plus, Professional, and Enterprise) starting at $12.30/month. You can get a discount if you choose a 12 or 24-month billing period. There is also a 30-day free trial period.
KyLeads is a lead capture service that helps users build a responsive mailing list.
This software allows users to:
- Increase sales by creating a more loyal base of leads
- Target visitors and, consequently, boost conversions thanks to advanced targeting options
- Generate and segment leads in seconds by connecting to their email marketing service
- Create high-converting quizzes
- Build effective popups to convert visitors into subscribers
- Get informative reports to track performance
- Get insights from split testing
There are two pricing options. You either pay $50/month if billed monthly, or you get 2 months for free by paying $500/year. A 7-day free trial is also available.
MailChimp is an award-winning email marketing platform that helps users turn their online ventures into profitable businesses.
This service enables marketers to:
- Build professional emails using the drag-and-drop editor or choose from Mailchimp’s readymade email templates
- Use Mailchimp’s Content Studio for storing images and files, which marketers can later leverage in their email campaigns
- Automate their emails
- Get real-time reports and analytics using the built-in analytics tool
- Integrate MailChimp with their online store or other apps and web services
- Create email campaigns from wherever they are by using Mailchimp’s mobile app
MailChimp offers several plans with a 30-day free trial:
- Essentials for $9.99/month
- Standard for $14.99/month
- Premium for 299.00/month
SmartLinks is a Thrive Leads plugin that helps users avoid the most common mistakes made by 99% of online marketers: showing the same content and opt-in forms to new visitors, existing subscribers, and customers. This service offers a new, efficient approach to email marketing, which shows different content to different visitors.
This service helps users:
- Segment mailing lists to different sets of subscribers
- Control what content is shown to new visitors
- Show relevant content to existing subscribers without presenting redundant offers
- Offer existing subscribers special offers instead of opt-in forms
- Ensure visitors see clutter-free content
You can become a Thrive Leads member for only $19/month if you chose the annual billing option.
UniSender is an easy-to-use service for email and SMS campaigns that helps marketers stay in touch with customers and boost their business performance.
This service can help you:
- Set up your first campaign in 15 minutes
- Integrate with a wide range of popular services
- Create letters effortlessly, thanks to the adoptive block editor and more than 100 readymade templates
- Get detailed reports on your campaigns
- Automize your campaigns and perform A/B testing
- Generate more leads with the help of enticing pop-up forms
There are several plans offered. You may pay based on the number of contacts on your list (starting at $10/month) or pay per email (starting at $0.0005/email). In addition, you can use the service for free if your list contains less than 100 contacts.
Sticking with a regular publishing schedule is one of the key factors to success in affiliate marketing. However, keeping up with a schedule can seem like an uphill battle. Fortunately, the web offers a variety of affiliate marketing tools and resources which can help affiliates find free high-quality content.
Amazines is a free article and web content database that allows marketers to boost their sales and drive more traffic with free content.
With the help of this service, you can:
- Get loads of free content of various sources, including articles feeds, Sudoku puzzles, games, quotation feeds, etc.
- Find articles on a wide range of topics
- Leverage online tools offered by the service to develop your “opt-in” lists
- Take advantage of the extensive ad tracker services offered by the platform
- Benefit from target banner and email advertising services provided by the platform
ArticleCity is one of the leading content marketing platforms at helping affiliates skyrocket their online business.
This service offers affiliates:
- Numerous articles in various categories
- A chance to post articles to your own website
- Gain insights into developing a content strategy as well as boosting your writing and digital marketing skills
Free Music Archive is an online database of royalty-free music licensed under Creative Commons.
FMA allows visitors to:
- Download music for free and use it in their works
- Set up their own accounts and profiles
- Create and share mixes of FMA music
- Tip music creators through the website
Pexels is a database of free stock photos and videos licensed under Pixels. The service aims to help users create state-of-the-art products and designs.
- Tagged, searchable photos that you can easily discover through discover pages
- Hundreds of thousands of high-resolution photos
- A chance to use the photos for commercial projects
Pixabay is an international platform offering top-quality photos and videos that are free-to-use and copyleft.
With the help of this service, users can:
- Gain access to over 1 million photos, illustrations, graphics, and videos
- Use them for commercial purposes without attribution requirements
Unique top-notch content is the cornerstone of affiliate marketing success, while duplicate content can spell disaster for your ranking and undermine your credibility. Thus, it is vital to ensure the content you publish is original. For these reasons, every affiliate should include the best anti-plagiarism tools in their affiliate marketing software toolkit.
Copyleaks is an effective anti-plagiarism tool powered by an advanced AI technology.
This service helps users:
- Detect plagiarism in all Unicode languages, including Asian languages
- Check content for educational and business purposes
- Check files of various types
- Make the checking process hassle-free thanks to the convenient tools offered, such as Google and Microsoft add-ons and mobile apps.
This service offers several monthly pricing plans for businesses and educators. Education plans start at $24.99/month, while business plans start at $21.99/month. There is also a free plan, which is limited to 2.5K words/month.
Duplichecker is a free, easy-to-use plagiarism checker that can detect even the slightest traces of plagiarism, thus ensuring top-notch content quality.
With Duplichecker, users can:
- Check texts by pasting them into the text box or uploading them from their device
- Make duplicate content unique by leveraging the Paraphrasing tool
- Make the most of other free powerful SEO and content tools offered by the platform, including text analysis tools, a PDF converter, Grammar check tool, and more
PaperRater is a fast, plagiarism-detecting service powered by an AI engine that helps users create top-quality content.
This service enables you to:
- Get results in 5 to 15 seconds of submitting a text
- Check plagiarism without logging in or signing up
- Proofread your text
- Check spelling and grammar for accuracy
- Get feedback on your writing
- Receive writing instructions on vocabulary usage, sentence length and variability, passive voice overuse, and more
- Get automated essay scoring
You can use the service for free for up to 10 checks/month or purchase a premium subscription for $14.95/month.
Scribbr is a highly accurate plagiarism checker powered by advanced plagiarism detection technology that uses a database of over 70 billion webpages and 69 million scholarly articles and books.
With the help of this service, you can:
- Perform plagiarism checks in more than 20 languages
- Check papers in different formats
- Get clear plagiarism reports with plagiarism percentages, matched sources, and tips on improving your writing
- Download the results as a PDF
- Enhance your writing, using the editing and proofreading services offered by the platform
When working with the service, you pay per document. The fee depends on the paper size: $18.95 per document up to 7,500 words, $28.95 per document up to 50,000 words, and $39.95 per document containing more than 50,000 words.
Small SEO Tools is an easy-to-use plagiarism detection service that is perfect for checking small texts.
This service allows users to:
- Check articles by uploading a file, pasting a URL or the body of a document into a box
- Check documents containing a maximum of 2,000 words
- Make use of a variety of related tools, such as Article Rewriter, Grammar Check, Keyword Position Checker, Keyword Density Checker, Word Count Checker, etc.
Track Your Performance
Tracking performance metrics is the key to your affiliate success, as this gives you a bird’s eye view of your affiliate campaign. Seeing how well things work can help optimize and boost your affiliate performance, which can lead to a nice revenue increase.
However, tracking and analyzing all the important affiliate metrics can be an extremely time-consuming task on some affiliate marketing platforms, unless you leverage effective tracking tools.
Affise is a partner marketing platform for all types of advertising market players to grow their business and increase ROI from performance marketing channels. With Affise you can easily manage partners and affiliates, discover new partnerships, and run the whole ad campaign cycle.
- Easy-to-manage, configurable dashboards
- Smart targeting
- Insightful comparison reports
- Real-time BI tools
- Protection against fraud
- Flexible payouts in multiple currencies
- Professional $299/month
- Enterprise $499/month
- Custom plan
- Also, Affise offers a 30-day trial period.
AffJet is a powerful tracking tool that allows marketers to track their performance across several affiliate networks.
With AffJet, affiliates can:
- Track their performance across more than 100 affiliate networks on one dashboard
- Get information on the amount of money they earn through different networks in one report
- Identify the best and worst performing affiliate programs
- Get access to the platform on the go
- Effortlessly share reports with other people
There are several pricing plans, including a free option limited to 75 transactions per month. Other plans are priced as follows:
- Standard for £5 per month
- Medium for £15 per month
- Large for £30 per month
Everflow is an all-in-one platform built by Google Cloud for managing your affiliate performance.
This platform allows affiliates to:
- Track every conversion and event
- Manage unlimited partners and channels
- Track both mobile and desktop channels
- Get comprehensive analytics and reports in seconds
- Target relevant users
- Match the right user for each offer using the Smart Links feature
- Detect fraud and figure out their partner’s promotions with the help of the Click-to-Conversion reporting feature
- Breakdown received data by any metric, such as placement, city, country, and more
- Prevent fraud automatically using the Deterministic Anti-Fraud protection feature
- Keep track of every ad impression and View-Through Attribution conversion
- Get 24/7 customer support at all pricing levels
Prices start at $200/month for up to 50,000 clicks. A 30-day free trial is also available.
Google Analytics is the go-to solution when it comes to tracking affiliate performance.
The service offers affiliates a wide range of features, such as:
- Real-time reports on visitor numbers and locations, the keywords and websites that referred them, conversions, and more
- Insights on the audience, such as their interests and demographics
- Discovering the keywords people used to find you
- Tracking affiliate links
- Integration with other services, such as AdWords, AdSense, and more
- Organizing and visualizing data in a variety of ways
HitPath is a powerful, all-in-one marketing tracking platform for networks, advertisers, and agencies. The service provides users with insights on their campaigns and helps them boost their income.
This service allows marketers to:
- Get real-time affiliate tracking reports
- Detect fraud
- Get deep device and event/trend reports
- Track a variety of campaign types, including Click2Call, CPA, CPC, CPV, Event-based, etc.
4 monthly packages are available (prices upon inquiry).
TUNE is a partner marketing service that helps users manage marketing partnerships across mobile and web platforms. This service provides affiliates with a variety of tools to skyrocket their campaigns.
With TUNE, affiliates can:
- Manage all their partnerships and networks in one place
- Maximize their marketing ROI
- Realize the mobile potential of their business
- Detect and prevent fraud automatically
- Get deep, insightful reports on the performance of affiliate campaigns
- Get loyal customer support
There are several pricing plans:
- Bootstrap for $499/month
- Startup for $879/month
- Scale for $1500/month
A 30-day trial period is also available.
Voluum is an effective affiliate-tracking tool with several built-in optimization features. Voluum helps marketers boost conversion and improve their campaigns’ performance.
Voluum allows you to:
- Analyze and track your affiliate campaigns all in one place
- Automatically test ads, offers, and landing pages and distribute traffic to boost conversions
- Find your most profitable audience segments
- Prevent fraud using the Anti-Fraud Kit
- Instantly generate reports
- Make the most of advanced targeting to maximize your conversions
- Get rid of manual work using AI-powered tools
- Receive notifications when changes occur in your campaigns
- Perform A/B testing
The service offers 4 pricing plans (Discover, Profit, Grow, Agency) starting at $69/month.
The visual aspects of your website or blog are vital, as the human brain craves visuals. This is why it is essential to invest a lot of time and effort into creating compelling and relevant visuals that will move your affiliate business closer to success. For this purpose, affiliates can leverage a wide range of affiliate marketing tools for beginners or experienced users.
Canva is a powerful tool that helps users create state-of-the-art enticing visuals from scratch.
This service offers users a fantastic suite of features, which enable you to:
- Create visuals hassle-free using the drag-and-drop editor
- Straighten photos using the Straightener tool
- Create precise compositions using the cropping tool
- Add text to visuals
- Let your visuals speak by adding speech bubbles
- Make the best of the Transparency tool to give your visuals a faded appearance
- Improve the quality of your photos with the help of the Enhancer tool
- Blur your images with the Blur Slider tool
- Create a vintage atmosphere with the Photo Vignette tool
- Make more than 20 types of graphs and charts using readymade templates
- Effortlessly embed graphs in presentations
- Print your designs
You can use the service for free. However, there are more advanced pricing plans starting at $12.95/month.
Easil is an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop design tool that helps affiliates create enticing visuals and gives your website a professional edge.
This service allows users to:
- Create visuals using thousands of readymade customizable templates
- Style their text in seconds using the Text Effects Tools
- Create a consistent brand thanks to the Brand Kit
- Make exclusive templates for their team
- Change the size of templates in a snap using the Resize tool
- Make the most of the stunning stock images provided by the platform
- Share templates they’ve created with their team
- Leverage a wide range of free fonts
- Order prints directly from the browser
There are several pricing plans, including a free option. Easil plus costs only $7.50/month, while Easil Edge costs $59/month.
GIPHY is a search engine that allows users to look for and share short videos with no sound (similar to GIFs). These videos help marketers relate to their users and create a conversational tone on their website.
With the help of this service, users can:
- Find short videos in a variety of categories, such as reactions, entertainment, sports, and more
- Reach out to the over 500 million people who use GIPHY daily
- Engage users with short-form content
- Create their own videos hassle-free
PicMonkey is a design and editing service that helps businesses communicate visually with their customers.
This platform allows users to:
- Edit photos using dozens of stunning designs and filters
- Create compelling designs on both their computers and phones
- Use over 2,400 customizable templates
- Add and modify the text
- Make designs using multiple photos
- Design business cards, ads, postcards, logos, invitations, and more
- Improve the quality of photos using over a dozen enhancement tools
- Auto-save while working and save visuals to folders
- Print visuals worry-free
There are 3 pricing plans available:
- Basic for $7.99/month
- Pro for $12.99/month
- Team for $33.99/month
A 7-day free trial is also available.
Photoshop is the go-to tool for discovering editing and design solutions.
This service helps you:
- Access your visuals whenever you want using Adobe Creative Libraries
- Create harmonious and compelling designs with the help of the Adobe Colour Themes extension
- Use a variety of templates and images from Adobe Stock
- Leverage tools like Smart Sharpen to blur and adjust the sharpness of your visuals
- Automatically reduce blur from camera shaking
- Remove objects from photos with the help of the Content-Aware Fill tool
- Easily make object selections
- Crop and straighten photos
There are several pricing plans starting at $4.99.
Social Media Management
Social media is no longer just a way to keep in touch with your friends and relatives. More and more people are choosing to run their businesses on social media. Using social media is especially beneficial for affiliate campaigns, as the platforms allow you to build your brand credibility, boost trust, and, as a result, drive more sales.
However, many affiliates feel overwhelmed by the task of running several social media accounts at a time. Thankfully, there are numerous top-quality social media management tools for affiliates, which can help them manage and automate the process.
Hootsuite is a social media management platform that helps users simplify the grueling task of finding, scheduling, managing, and reporting on social media content.
This platform enables you to:
- Automatically schedule hundreds of posts and increase your social media presence
- Plan content in a snap using the interactive and media-rich Hootsuite planner
- Schedule posts wherever you are with the help of the Hootsuite mobile app
- Curate content without any hassle thanks to the shared content library provided by the service and the Hootlet extension
- Take advantage of the powerful analytics features offered by the service, such as overview, custom reports, team metrics, and more
- Keep track of key conversations and respond in no time with the help of Hootsuite’s monitoring tools
- Manage the performance of your team
There are 4 pricing plans available:
- Professional for $19/month
- Team for $99/month
- Business for $599/month
HooperHQ is one of the most powerful tools for managing content on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
HooperHQ allows you to:
- Schedule posts and create posts instantly
- Schedule video posts on Instagram
- Cross-promote and attract the attention of your target audience by tagging other accounts in the caption
- Track Instagram analytics
- Upload from 20+ cloud sources
- Edit images
- Manage several social media accounts from a single login
- Easily reactivate posts by clicking on the Reschedule button
- Create up to 50 posts at a time with the help of the Bulk upload feature
- Invite unlimited team members
The service offers several pricing plans starting at $19/month. A 14-day trial period is also available.
SocialReport is an effective social media platform that provides users with a wide range of tools that make social management a breeze.
With the help of this service, you can:
- Track your social media performance and get insightful reports using the Social Report tool
- Plan, schedule, and post across multiple social media networks from one platform
- Upload, schedule, and publish multiple posts with the Bulk Schedule tool
- Keep abreast of relevant conversations using Social Report comprehensive social listening tools
- Manage messages across all your social media profiles in an effective way with the Smart Social Inbox feature
- Manage the performance of your team by giving users different levels of access
There are three pricing plans to choose from:
- Standard for $49/month
- Advanced for $99/month
- Pro for $199/month
SocialOomph is a social management platform that offers powerful affiliate marketing tools for WordPress, Tumblr, and Shopify blogs.
With the help of this platform, you can:
- Schedule and publish posts in any time zone
- Create post queues to publish automatically
- Bulk upload posts
- Make self-destructing posts to avoid sharing outdated information with your audience
- Set automated publishing limits so as not to get too carried away with posting
- Make your posts easier to discover using tags
This service offers 4 pricing plans, including a free option:
- Personal Suite, which is free
- Advanced Suite for $15/month
- Professional Suite for $25/month
- Business Suite for $55/month
Best Affiliate Marketing Services
Hopefully, with these tools at your disposal, you’ll manage to skyrocket your affiliate campaign and enjoy increased revenues. However, you have to choose affiliate marketing tools for your affiliate toolkit carefully and find the ones that will work miracles for your business through trial and error.