Affiliate Program Tools
Advantages of Economy Bookings for Travelers
- Economy Bookings offers a wide range of over 175,000 cars for rent. In the summer, the most popular cars are the ones in the Economy, Full Size and Intermediate classes.
- There are 20,000 rental shops in 150 different countries. Many of the shops are situated close to airports so that travelers can easily rent a car right after their arrival and not spend money on additional transfer.
- Choosing a car has never been easier Every car on the website has a detailed description, high-quality photos and a user rating. You’ll get all the necessary information about the car so that you can be fully prepared for your trip.
- There are only cars with good ratings. Clients highly estimate the cleanliness and technical state of cars provided by Economy Bookings due to its collaboration with well-known and reputable agencies such as Alamo, Hertz, Europcar, Sixt, National, Thrifty, Enterprise and more. Also, the company works with local car rentals that provide the best service and have good customer reviews.
- If at any time something is wrong, Economy Bookings support service is there for you. Whether you have a question at the time of booking, renting or returning a car, you’ll get a full support.
How to Present the Program
Now that you know about the advantages of Economy Bookings services, it’s time to decide how to present them to your audience in the most engaging way.
- Personal experience.We recommend that you use Economy Bookings services once, or a few times, to get a better understanding of the company and be able to share hands-on experience and photos. Also, consider advertising car rental services together with tours. Tell your readers that there are a few interesting excursions in the next town they can get to with a rented car.
- Service review. This type of content is similar to sharing personal experiences, but you’ll tell more about the booking process and answer your readers’ comments in this case.
- Guidance to renting a car abroad. In regard to how to book a vehicle, what to pay attention to, what car to rent depending on the city and more. Think of choosing a few countries with the best conversion rates (you’ll see the list at the end of the article) and write a how-to guide for each one. By the way, you can go one step further and advertise a couple of rental services. An article comparing different car rental services will be more useful to readers and won’t look like mere advertisement.
- Rental tips. One example is “10 tips on how to rent a car in Paris.” Such article will be similar to writing a guide, but with a smaller scope. Also, titles with numbers always attract attention, as they appeal to readers’ logic and promise well-structured content.
- Calculate the travel budget or rental costs for a few days. You can present calculations for an entire trip, including the car rental. Or, write about the budget necessary for taking a car. For example: “How much it costs to rent a car for a week in Athens.” Also, consider enriching the text by providing readers with descriptions of different rental companies and car classes.
- Comparison of car rental and other transportation options such as trekking, taxi, public transport, transfer, renting a bike and more. Consider advertising car rentals together with transfers or motor vehicles rental services on BikesBooking.
You can find more information about how to create engaging content and make money on car rental affiliate programs in this article.
Top 9 Countries With the Best Conversion Rates
- Great Britain
Top 10 Cities With the Best Conversion Rates
- Tel Aviv