Emirates is one of the world’s largest airlines based in the United Arab Emirates that flies to over 100 destinations around the world. Carrier connects Europe, Asia, North and South America, and Australia.
The secret behind Emirates’ success is a combination of several factors:
- Emirates is constantly striving to provide an uncompromising service for a reasonable price
- Dubai is a favorable location for a transit hub, which provides more convenient routes for business and leisure travelers flying between Asia and Europe or the USA
- Increased demand due to rapid growth in the economies of many Asian countries
The airline operates Boeing and Airbus aircraft as well as the world’s largest civil aircraft: the Airbus A380. Emirates holds the record for the longest non-stop flight with its flight from Dubai to Australia.
Emirates Airlines offers the highest level of service in all classes, which is highly appreciated by both first-time flyers and regular customers, as mentioned frequently in reviews of the Emirates airline.
You can earn on Emirates flights by joining an affiliate program or by offering tickets for Emirates flights through online travel agencies or metasearch engines.
How the Emirates Affiliate Program Works
The Emirates partner program works in a classic way:
- You connect to the affiliate program through one of the affiliate networks
- Share affiliate tools (e.g., affiliate links) on your website
- Every time someone buys a ticket for Emirates flights on the official website using your link, you receive a reward
Emirates works with partners through various platforms. So, if you already have an account, you just need to apply to connect. An alternative, and in many situations the best, solution is to work through online travel agencies and metasearch engines that offer Emirates flights as well as offers from other airlines.
Despite the fact that Emirates offers really advantageous tickets, the airline has strong competitors in many destinations. Therefore, the best option is to provide your audience with a convenient tool to compare prices from different airlines and make money on each sale. In this case, you will earn on Emirates in a different way:
- Connect to the affiliate program of an online travel agency or metasearch engine that offers tickets for Emirates and other airlines (e.g., the WayAway affiliate program)
- Offer your audience a convenient tool for finding cheap flights
- Every time someone books a ticket through your referral, you will earn income
Working through an online travel agency affiliate program or metasearch engine provides all the same advantages as working directly with Emirates, while also increasing the chance of a sale since your audience is more likely to find a suitable ticket.
Terms of the Affiliate Program
|Cookie||Up to 30 days|
Commissions from the Emirates affiliate program depend on the GEO and flight direction. The base commission is 1.25% and the increased commission is only available for sales from certain countries and to certain destinations (e.g., from Dubai (DXB) to Fort Lauderdale (FLL)). Other directions with a higher rate are specified in the rules of the platform from which you connected to the Emirates affiliate program.
Benefits of Joining the Emirates Affiliate Program
- The wide selection of routes that Emirates operates make the airline’s offer attractive for partners with different traffic sources (it is not necessary for you to have an audience interested in flights from Dubai, as you can also earn money on tickets with transfers in Dubai)
- Increased rates for certain destinations
- Established and reputable brand
The increased rate, unfortunately, is only valid for a limited number of destinations. It’s good that it is available, but don’t expect to receive 2.5% on each ticket, since the actual rate is 1.25% for the vast majority of destinations.
Review of the Emirates Affiliate Program
In reviews of the Emirates affiliate program, partners note that, for some destinations, Emirates flights are literally irreplaceable. You can manually analyze if this carrier’s flights suit your audience and, if so, offer them Emirates flights using partner tools.
The Emirates affiliate program attracts many affiliates with its strong brand and wide range of available destinations (many popular flights pass through Dubai). With that said, one airline cannot meet the needs of your entire audience, so there are only two effective approaches to work with the program:
- Join the Emirates Affiliate Program and combine it with other airline affiliate programs, such as FlyDubai or Delta Airlines Affiliate Program.
- Connect to an online travel agency affiliate program or a metasearch engine, such as the WayAway affiliate program, and offer your audience a convenient tool for simultaneously comparing prices across all popular airlines, including Emirates.
The first option is limited to use and only suitable for partners whose traffic is aimed entirely at the Emirates brand. If this is not the case for you, but you still want to earn money on Emirates flights, join the WayAway affiliate program.
WayAway Partner ProgramJoin now
This way, you will receive up to 50% of WayAway’s income from each ticket sold (which is comparable to the Emirates affiliate program commission), but at the same time, you will probably see a significantly higher conversion into sales because your audience is more likely to find the right ticket as they have a much wider selection to choose from.