About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines is Hawaii’s largest and longest-serving airline with over 90 years of experience in the market. It has been named among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawaii by major travel platforms and publications. In addition, the airline was reported to be a leading U.S. carrier in terms of on-time performance.
Today, Hawaii Airlines offers non-stop flights to Hawaii from cities in the United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand, as well as between the Hawaiian Islands.
Hawaiian Airlines’ Advantages for Customers
Here are some of the distinctive features of Hawaiian Airlines:
- Flexible booking. There are no change fees for Main Cabin and Premium Cabin seats for any route within the airline network. As a result, customers can travel with flexibility.
- COVID-19 testing options. Hawaiian Airlines helps guests navigate complex travel requirements by sharing all essential information about testing as well as important travel tips for each destination served by the airline on the airline’s official website.
- Enhanced hygiene. As health and safety are a priority at Hawaiian Airlines, all aircraft cabins are thoroughly cleaned with hospital-grade EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Local partnerships. Hawaiian Airlines supports local businesses to fuel the economy of the islands through donations, volunteering, and serving products made by local people.
- Environmental protection. Hawaiian Airlines maintains a high level of environmental friendliness by investing in modern aircrafts, integrating top-notch dispatching programs, and following the industry’s best practices for flying in order to minimize fuel burn and carbon emissions.
- Never expiring Hawaiian Miles. For every mile flown with Hawaiian Airlines, passengers earn miles that don’t expire, which can be redeemed for free flights and benefits, as well as hotel stays, car rentals, gift cards, and more. There are no blackout dates and, to travel within Hawaii, passengers only need to accumulate 7,500 miles (for free international flights, passengers only need to accumulate 20,000 miles).
The Hawaiian Airlines Affiliate Program
With the Hawaiian Airlines partner program, you can enjoy travel benefits, such as the lowest available web fares from Hawaiian Airlines for leisure and business trips, while earning one Hawaiian Mile for every dollar spent on HawaiianAirlines.com/Affiliate. To qualify for the program, you or your organization must purchase at least $12,000 of tickets annually. Upon completing the application and pre-qualification, affiliates might need to wait five to seven business days for their information to be processed.
Remember that discounts don’t apply to multi-city booking, and there are baggage fees for some flights.
The Best Flight Affiliate Programs
If you don’t think that you can fully qualify for the Hawaiian Airlines affiliate program, here are some additional flight affiliate programs for you to consider.
|Trip.com||1%||30 days||You can also earn on hotel stays and train tickets.Services are available in 20 languages.|
|Expedia||£0.9 for flights||30 days||You can also earn on hotel stays, car rentals, vacation packages, and activities.|
|WayAway||50% revenue share$10 for each WayAway Plus membership soldIf the user installs the WayAway app via your affiliate link, the app is assigned to your Partner ID for 180 days, and the reward is paid for all orders made by this user in the app.||30 days||With WayAway Plus, travelers can get up to 10% of their money back via cashback on airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, and more.|
|Kiwi.com||3%||30 days||Pioneer virtual interlining technology.|
As you can see, the commissions and terms of affiliate programs vary considerably for different brands. What makes WayAway stand out from other partner programs is that the company offers very generous commissions (50% of the income that WayAway receives from airline ticket sales offered by agencies and airlines) and, in addition, partners can earn on each sale of WayAway Plus Membership Plan.
The WayAway Plus Membership Plan is a one-of-a-kind service offered by no other travel service on the market. WayAway Plus is a cashback service that lets users save big on all sorts of travel deals, including airline tickets, hotels, car rentals, tours & activities, and others. For example, a tourist who books a hotel on Booking.com through WayAway Plus will receive a cashback reward after their stay. And we mean actual cash, not points or miles. The money is sent directly to users’ PayPal accounts, meaning that they are able to spend it how and where they want.
WayAway Partner ProgramJoin now
How to Earn More by Promoting Flight Tickets
If you don’t know how to start making money with flight tickets affiliate programs, here are a few tips to consider:
- Analyze your audience. Learn about your target customers, including what problems they might have and where they look for answers online.
- Create relevant content. To provide value, you can create relevant blog articles or social media posts that share advice and links to useful resources.
- Add affiliate links. Where appropriate, place affiliate links and tools, such as widgets, banners, etc., to direct visitors to advertisers’ websites where they can make bookings.
- Track conversions. In the affiliate dashboard of your program, you can see statistics on bookings made through your affiliate links. Use this data to understand how your campaign is doing and how you can improve it.
- Promote your content. To achieve the best results, be sure to optimize your content for search engines with relevant keywords and SEO best practices. You can also run ads to drive fast and targeted traffic to your links.