What Is Klook?
Klook is an online booking platform for travel services and activities around the world with over 30 million visitors per month. The platform provides clients with seamless booking experiences and covers all kinds of travel services, such as transportation, accommodations, food, tours and activities, SIM cards, and more. It’s possible to book an entire trip on the Klook platform, no matter where your destination is!
Klook is considered the most funded company in the tours and activities niche with over $520 million in funding. The company has a team of travel experts that handpick the best experiences in various destinations all over the world. To find the best activity, clients can review other users’ experiences. There are over five million reviews on the website.
With Klook, your customers can organize their whole trip through one website. The company offers:
- Over 400 destinations worldwide
- Over 100,000 travel services
- Best price guarantee
- Klook was awarded “Best of 2015” by Apple App Store and Google Play and was featured in the list of ‘Best New Apps’ for Apple App Store Asia.
- Instant booking confirmation
- Same-day booking
- QR-code enabled e-vouchers
- 24-hour and 365-day multi-channel support
- Payments accepted in 41 currencies e.g. USD, AUD, EURO, and GBP
Klook Affiliate Program
The Klook Affiliate Program is a leading program in the tours and activities sector, with competitive rates, high conversions, and best-in-class technical support. Affiliates can benefit from:
- 2-5% commission of the booking cost
- High average order value
- 30-day cookie lifetime
- Multi-currency and multilingual interface
- Affiliate tools: banners, affiliate links, and product feed (upon request)
- Deals, discount codes, and special offers
The 1st of July base commission will be increased to 5% for all activity categories, whereas Special Activity will remain at 2%. New commission details:
- Attractions & Shows — 5%
- Tours & Sightseeing — 5%
- Activities & Experiences — 5%
- Transportation & Travel Essentials — 5%
- Food & Dining — 5%
- Special Activities — 2%
Note that commissions are paid within 60 days after the booking date.
Prior approval is required to join the program.
How to Earn Money With Klook
Are you ready to start earning with Klook? Here is some useful information that will help you choose the highest-converting offers and better target your audience.
Top Destinations for Russians
In 2019, the top destinations were Bangkok, Dubai, Seoul, Paris, and Singapore.
In the following years, Klook experts are positive about key European destinations, such as Rome, Paris or Barcelona, as well as 2019’s top performers (Bangkok, Dubai, and Singapore) and Russia.
Here is a list of the 10 most popular activities in 2019:
- Everland Ticket (QR Code Direct Entry), South Korea
- Lotte World 1 Day Pass, South Korea
- Universal Studios Singapore One-Day Ticket
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park Ticket (QR Code Direct Entry)
- [Skip-the-Line] SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World Ticket
- Ocean Park Hong Kong Ticket / Meal Coupons (QR Code Direct Entry)
- Universal Studios Japan™ Ticket
- Disneyland® Paris Ticket
- 4G SIM Card (TH Pick Up) for Thailand
- Lotte World Tower Seoul Sky Admission
Klook is launching a product feed that includes the full activity list of the top 15 activity destinations. The top 15 destinations are selected based on historical data of the account performance. To get access to the product feed, please write to email@example.com.
The target audience of the Klook platform is millennials, mainly between the ages of 25-34. Their interests are:
- Domestic travel
- Overseas travel
- Tours and activities
- Hotels and accommodations
As for gender distribution, 60% of Klook clients are male, while 40% are females (2020 YTD).
Note that over 75% of the overall traffic on the platform comes from mobile devices.
How to Earn on the Klook Affiliate Program
As international travel is still mostly down, it might be a good idea to focus on domestic markets. For example, you can promote local attractions and activities for your target audience based on geolocation.
Also, pay attention to the APAC markets, as they are already stabilizing. The impact of the coronavirus won’t last forever, so you can base your marketing strategy on the deferred demand for the future travels.