How to Create an Affiliate Link With Travelpayouts Extension
- Install the Travelpayouts extension (available only for Google Chrome).
- Restart your browser.
- Click on the Travelpayouts logo in the bar and set your affiliate marker.
- Proceed to the advertiser’s page, for example on kayak.com, and click on the Travelpayouts logo in the bar to open the link generator.
- If you want to use additional markers, add any SUB ID (For example, to track your campaigns in detail).
- Copy the completed affiliate link.
There is no need to log into your Travelpayouts account to use the extension. If you have multiple accounts, you can change the ID in one click on the settings button.
You may also be interested in
< 1 min.
12go Contest Is Over
The 12Go contest has concluded, but you can always sign up for 12Go affiliate program! The participants shocked us when some affiliates out-earned their typical revenue during the competition by more than 100 times!
Top Affiliate Programs for Bloggers
Affiliate marketing is one way bloggers can increase their income. This article provides a detailed description of some of the best programs in travel, business, finance, education, home design, health, fashion, beauty, dating and outdoor hobbies.