What Is Trip.com
Trip.com helps travelers book flight and railway tickets as well as hotel stays. Clients get access to:
- Millions of flight possibilities from over 450 airlines
- Over 1.2 million rental properties
- Railway tickets worldwide
Trip.com offers multiple options for customers to plan a cost-effective trip. For example, they can earn Trip Coins (loyalty points) and spend them when booking a new journey, or get bonus miles from their favorite airlines. All of these options help save money on the next trip.
Trip.com Affiliate Program
Trip.com is a reliable partner. It is a part of the Trip.com Group, which remains one of the leading online travel agencies for over 20 years now. Trip.com Group was registered on NASDAQ in 2003 (NASDAQ: TCOM) and accounts for over 30,000 employees and 400 million users worldwide.
Join the Trip.com affiliate program and receive:
- 5% commission of the booking cost
- 1% commission of the flight tickets cost outside mainland China
- 3.6 CNY for each booking of flights between cities in mainland China
- 1.8% commission of the railway ticket booking cost
Advantages of trip.com for Affiliates:
- The international travel market and online booking industry grow every year
- The average check is $230 for hotel bookings and $190 for flight tickets
How to Make Money With Trip.com
Offer bookings from the market leader who is trusted by millions of users worldwide.
The Most Popular Cities by the Number of Hits and Hotel Stays in 2019
- Hong Kong
Trip.com Target Audience:
- Independent tourists who book hotels and flight tickets worldwide
- Travelers who are fond of Asia. Trip.com offers great accommodation options with competitive pricing, railway tickets for various regions and countries in Asia, reasonably priced flight tickets to cities in South-East Asia, China, Korea and Japan.
We recommend to combine different tools: for instance, website visitors might not notice a search form widget or a link, but will click on the banner instead, and vice versa.