What Is a High-Ticket Affiliate Program?
A high-ticket affiliate program is an affiliate program that offers a large payout for every sale or a sizable recurring monthly payment. Many affiliate marketers prefer to promote products from high-ticket affiliate programs because they don’t have to sell as many products to generate a hefty profit. These affiliate programs offer payouts of $500 to $10,000+ per sale, depending on the price of the products and services.
High-ticket affiliate products can include software, marketing programs, electronics, jewelry, and travel experiences. This type of affiliate marketing has several benefits:
- It’s a reliable source of residual and passive income.
- Instead of learning to promote hundreds of different products, you only need to know how to sell a few products well.
- Many high-ticket affiliate programs come with a recurring, lifetime, or flat rate commission structure, which helps you earn more money doing less work.
What Makes a High-Ticket and Low-Ticket Affiliate Program Different?
When comparing high-ticket and low-ticket affiliate programs, the most significant difference is the payout amount and the product price. For example, a low-ticket affiliate program may offer a 5% commission for a product or service that costs $50, like a pair of shoes. That’s only a payout of $2.50. However, a high ticket affiliate program might offer a 25% commission on a $1,000 computer. That’s a $250 payout!
See the difference? For the same amount of work, the person who is part of the high ticket affiliate program is making $247.50 more than the person who is a part of the low ticket affiliate program — just because of the product price and payout amount offered by the affiliate program. Now, imagine receiving a $250 payout for referring someone to marketing software and then making 10% on monthly recurring lifetime commissions. When you’re a part of a high-ticket affiliate program, you can work smarter — not harder.
How Much Do High-Ticket Affiliate Marketers Make?
The average affiliate marketing income for high-ticket affiliate marketers varies greatly depending on programs, products, or services. For example, some programs offer a high percentage of sales for referring customers to buy expensive products, services, software, and subscriptions, while others offer a flat fee, such as $1,500 per referral.
According to ZipRecruiter, a high-ticket affiliate marketer makes $76,269 annually, which breaks down to $6,355 per month and $37 per hour. However, 10% of high-ticket affiliate marketers make between $20,000 – $31,499, while 1% make between $135,000 – $146,500.
Best High-Ticket Affiliate Programs
When you’re ready to start earning the “big bucks” as an affiliate marketer, consider joining one (or more!) of these best high-ticket affiliate marketing programs in travel, software, marketing technology, and other popular industries.
1. WayAway Affiliate Program
WayAway is a flight aggregator that provides travelers with the best rates on airline tickets and displays final prices without hidden fees. WayAway Plus, the company’s membership plan, offers members premium travel support, curated travel content by locals, and cashback on flights, hotels, rental cars, and other travel services.
Try WayAway Plus for free for 7 days. Get cashback on your next trip without the need for a subscription purchase!
As an affiliate of WayAway, you can earn a 50% revenue share on each airline booking. Using your affiliate link, you will also make a $10 fixed commission for every user who purchases WayAway Plus.
Several travel bloggers and content creators, like Girl Takes Mundo, have said that WayAway offers best prices than other well-known flight aggregators, like Skyscanner, Google Flights, Kiwi, and Cheapoai, so you can feel good about recommending WayAway to your audience!
Advantages of the WayAway Affiliate Program
- It offers one of the highest commission rates among airline affiliate programs — 50%!
- It offers multiple ways to earn, from airline sales and WayAway Plus membership sales.
- Affiliates can enjoy dedicated support from the team at Travelpayouts and WayAway.
- Affiliates can earn commissions for purchases made on desktop, mobile, and in the app.
- Affiliates can choose from many tools, like links, banners, widgets & promotion codes, to use to promote WayAway’s products and services.
2. Insubuy Affiliate Program
Insubuy is the largest travel insurance provider for foreigners visiting the United States, providing medical and other travel-related coverages. On Insubuy, customers can compare quotes from insurance companies based in the U.S. and make a purchase when they find a plan that suits their needs.
Insubuy offers a tiered system for referral fees based on the minimum and maximum policy price. When you sell more expensive policies — you will receive a larger reward!
|Minimum Policy Price||Maximum Policy Price||Referral Fee|
Advantages of the Insubuy Affiliate Program
- It is offered in 10+ languages, including Arabic, English, Italian, and Spanish.
- It features a competitive referral fee and unlimited earning potential.
- Affiliates can earn commissions for purchases made on desktop & mobile versions.
- Customers can enjoy support from licensed insurance agents from 8 AM (CT) to 9 PM (CT).
3. Discover Cars Affiliate Program
Discover Cars is an award-winning car rental comparison website with 500+ trusted suppliers, including Hertz, Enterprise, Europcar, Alamo, Avis, Budget, and more. Customers can save 70% when they book their rental car through Discover Cars.
As an affiliate for Discover Cars, you will earn a 54% revenue share for each car rental reservation and a 23% revenue share on additional products, such as vehicle insurance. According to the affiliate program, travel bloggers and content creators can expect to earn:
- $700 per month from 25 bookings with under 10,000 monthly website users.
- $2,000 per month from 70 bookings with 10,000 – 50,000 monthly website users.
- $3,000 per month from 100+ bookings with 50,001+ monthly website users.
Advantages of the Discover Cars Affiliate Program
- Customers can book rental cars from 10,000+ locations worldwide.
- It is offered in 17 languages, including English, French, German & Spanish.
- It features one of the travel industry’s highest commission rates and cookie lifetimes.
- Reputable travel bloggers (Our Escape Clause) and airlines (Air Century) utilize this high-ticket affiliate program.
- Affiliates earn commissions for purchases made on the website’s desktop & mobile versions.
4. Fiverr Affiliate Program
Fiverr is one of the world’s leading digital freelancing platforms for professionals with all skill sets — from website development to copywriting. Fiverr is a popular, trusted platform, and the affiliate program is free to join, so it’s a great way to begin generating those high-ticket affiliate commissions. They also offer several products to promote, including Fiverr Business, Fiverr Logo Maker, Fiverr Workspace, and more.
Fiverr offers one of the best high-ticket affiliate programs for freelancers, and affiliates can choose between two commission plans:
- $15 – $150 flat commission (depending on the customer’s purchase).
- 10% revenue share for 12 months + $10 cost per action.
Advantages of the Fiverr Affiliate Program
- Affiliates can earn up to $1,000 for a single conversion.
- Fiverr supports bank accounts, PayPal, Payoneer, and other payment platforms.
- There is no referral limit and a lifetime attribution for referrals.
- Fiverr offers affiliates professional support, tutorials, and a dedicated affiliate manager.
- Partners will gain access to a portfolio of high-performing creative assets to help promote the programs.
5. SEMRush Affiliate Program
SEMRush is a popular search engine optimization (SEO) tool. It includes billions of keywords that can improve search visibility and boost sales for large corporations and small businesses when incorporated into a content marketing strategy. SEMRush is a valuable affiliate program for content publishers, marketing agencies, and paid search specialists.
SEMRush is one of the best high-paying affiliate programs in the digital marketing industry. As an affiliate, you will earn $200 for every new subscription and smaller commissions for every trial ($10) and every lead ($0.01) you send to SEMRush.
Advantages of the SEMRush Affiliate Program
- 25% of Fortune 500 companies use SEMRush, so it’s a reputable brand.
- Affiliates will enjoy a cookie lifetime of 120 days — one of the longest in the industry.
- A dedicated team of account managers will support affiliates.
- Partners can choose from 40+ tools and several promotional materials to promote the company’s subscriptions.
6. Shopify Affiliate Program
Shopify is the largest e-commerce platform in the world, powering over one million retailers across hundreds of industries, including Sephora, Red Bull, Tesla, and Whole Foods Market.
To work with Shopify’s high-ticket affiliate program, you must own and run an active website, have an established audience, create original content, and have experience with e-commerce, entrepreneurship, or Shopify. When you get started, Shopify offers a bounty commission of 200% of each plan sold, ranging from $58 to $598 per sale. You must make at least one referral annually to remain a partner in the Shopify Affiliate Program, but there is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the program.
Advantages of the Shopify Affiliate Program
- Affiliates can earn a 200% bounty commission for each referral.
- Partners can analyze analytics and insights on a performance dashboard.
- There is no maximum number of referrals partners can refer to Shopify.
- Affiliates can receive a payout up to twice a month through PayPal.
- Partners gain immediate access to a library of educational materials, creative assets, and lead-generation tools when they become part of the program.
7. Kinsta Affiliate Program
Kinsta offers premium managed hosting for websites on WordPress. It provides a 99.9% uptime guarantee — making Kinsta a trusted platform to keep businesses and bloggers online.
Kinsta is also one of the best high-ticket affiliate programs. Affiliates can earn $50 – $500 per referral, plus a 10% recurring monthly commission for the customer’s lifetime with the company. Affiliates can also earn a 5% recurring monthly commission on application and database hosting.
Advantages of the Kinsta Affiliate Program
- Affiliates can make a 10% recurring monthly commission on each referral.
- Affiliates have access to an affiliate dashboard to create unlimited affiliate links.
- Earnings are paid in a 60-day conversion window through PayPal.
- The program has a standard cookie duration of 60 days.
8. WP Engine Affiliate Program
WP Engine is a popular e-commerce hosting company that offers reliable hosting services and speedy themes for businesses, bloggers, and other companies.
WP Engine offers one of the best high-ticket affiliate programs for marketing professionals or website builders — affiliates can earn between $200 – $8,000, depending on the products sold. In addition to earning through a referral link for hosting plans and themes, affiliates can earn $50 each time other affiliate marketers join the program and make a sale through their unique link. Affiliates can also earn bonuses for every five referrals sent to WP Engine.
Advantages of the WP Engine Affiliate Program
- WP Engine supports affiliate payouts through PayPal or ACH.
- It offers a cookie duration of 180 days for hosting and 60 days for theme referrals.
- Affiliates can create custom co-branded banners, landing pages, and marketing assets.
- Partners have a dedicated affiliate manager and exclusive discounts for their audience.
- Partners can earn rewards by selling hosting plans and themes and referring other affiliates to the program.
9. Click Funnels Affiliate Program
Click Funnels is a landing page builder that allows entrepreneurs to create automated sales funnels to sell their products and services.
Click Funnels offers one of the best high-ticket affiliate marketing programs for marketing professionals. Affiliates can earn a 40% commission on some front-end products, like books, and a $100 commission for other products, like One Funnel Away and 30 Days. New affiliates earn a 20% recurring monthly commission for subscriptions. After making $1,000 of commissions in a month, partners can apply for a 30% monthly commission and, after referring 40 active members, can apply for a 40% monthly commission.
Advantages of the Click Funnels Affiliate Program
- Affiliates can earn a higher commission by reaching goals set by the program.
- Partners can earn in multiple ways — by selling products, services, and subscriptions.
- Click Funnels offers payment via direct deposit, checks, wire transfer, PayPal, or ACH and pays partners bi-monthly.
10. ConvertKit Affiliate Program
ConvertKit is a lead generation and email tool ideal for professional bloggers, podcasters, course creators, and other types of content creators.
As an affiliate for ConvertKit, you can earn up to 30% commission for up to 24 months for every creator you send to ConvertKit. To be an affiliate, you don’t need to be a customer of ConvertKit — just a creator who understands the power of email marketing for your business.
Advantages of the ConvertKit Affiliate Program
- There is no referral limit for CovertKit — giving affiliates unlimited earning potential.
- ConvertKit provides training courses, graphic and video assets for content creation, and evergreen webinars to use as a funnel to help affiliates be successful.
- ConverKit provides a dashboard to track your progress and analytics.
11. Bluehost Affiliate Program
Bluehost is a trusted cloud-based website hosting provider and powers over two million domains worldwide. They offer unique plans for websites, blogs, and online stores to ensure their customers get the right hosting plans for their specific needs.
Bluehost offers a flat commission of $65 per referral for partners in their affiliate program. Fortunately, there is no limit to how many referrals affiliates can send to Bluehost, so earnings can accumulate quickly.
Advantages of the Bluehost Affiliate Program
- Bluehost offers a lengthy cookie duration of 90 days.
- Bluehost pays commissions through electronic bank transfer or PayPal.
- Partners can talk to an affiliate support team for personalized tips, tricks, and advice.
- Affiliates can compare campaigns and track analytics with unique tracking links.
- Bluehost offers partners banners, ads, and other creative assets to promote the program.
12. Teachable Affiliate Program
Teachable is an online course platform where content creators can turn their knowledge into a thriving business. More than 100,000 creators have used Teachable to generate more than $1,000,000,000 in coaching and course sales.
Teachable offers one of the best high-ticket affiliate programs for course creators, with up to 30% recurring commission for every creator referred to the course creation platform. On average, partners earn $450 a month, and many earn over $1,000 monthly from this program.
Advantages of the Teachable Affiliate Program
- Teachable offers a 90-day cookie window and pays partners monthly.
- Teachable offers partners well-performing marketing language to use for promotion.
- Partners earn a recurring commission monthly for each active customer.
- Partners can monitor campaigns’ performance (clicks and conversions) with unique tracking links.
13. HubSpot Affiliate Program
HubSpot is a popular software to manage marketing, sales, and customer service for all types of companies — from small businesses to large corporations.
HubSpot’s plans aren’t cheap (they range from $50 – $3,000 per month), which is why the company offers one of the best high-ticket affiliate marketing programs in the industry. Partners can choose from two commission plans:
- A recurring rate of 15% monthly commission for up to one year.
- A flat rate of 100% revenue during the first month.
Advantages of the HubSpot Affiliate Program
- HubSpot offers a generous cookie duration of 90 days.
- HubSpot provides partners with marketing materials to promote products and plans.
- Partners aren’t required to reach a minimum sale requirement to earn a commission.
- Partners can choose a commission plan that works best for their business goals.
14. Cloudways Affiliate Program
Cloudways is another cloud-based website hosting platform with a target market of agencies and individuals running businesses. They manage 250,000+ websites, and customers can choose between Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Engine, and three other infrastructures.
As an affiliate for Cloudways, you can choose from two commission plans:
- The “Slab” model offers up to $125 per sale based on performance.
- The “Hybrid” model offers $30 per sale + a 7% lifetime commission per sale.
Advantages of the Cloudways Affiliate Program
- Cloudways offers a standard but generous 90-day cookie duration.
- Partners can move between the “Slab” or “Hybrid” plan at any time.
- Cloudways offers bonuses and high incentives for well-performing affiliates.
- Partners have access to dedicated affiliate managers to answer questions.
- Cloudways is a great affiliate program for bloggers, developers, freelancers, digital agencies, and media publishers.
15. BigCommerce Affiliate Program
BigCommerce is a trusted e-commerce provider that offers the flexibility, scalability, speed, and agility businesses need to be successful. Popular brands like Ted Baker, Solo Stove, and Skullcandy use BigCommerce.
BigCommerce offers one of the best high-ticket affiliate programs in the industry. Partners can earn 200% of the first monthly payment for referrals and $1,500 per referral for Enterprise customers. Last year, they paid $1.5 million in commission!
Advantages of the BigCommerce Affiliate Program
- BigCommerce pays partners at the same time each month.
- Partners have no minimum commitments or earning caps, so rewards are unlimited.
- Partners can access an affiliate dashboard to track clicks, trials, sales, and commissions.
- Partners have direct access to a dedicated, expert affiliate manager.
- Partners can use pre-made banners, emails, and other free resources to save time and money on content creation.
Find the Best High-Ticket Affiliate Marketing Programs for Your Business — Then Start Earning!
As you can see, there are plenty of high-ticket affiliate programs you can join for every niche — whether you are a travel blogger, website developer, or small online business.
If you’re a travel blogger or content creator, we hope you’ll explore all the high-ticket affiliate marketing programs we offer at Travelpayouts. You can choose from hundreds of travel affiliate programs and earn big from referring your audience to flight aggregators, rental car companies, and travel insurance.
Join the Travelpayouts Partnership Platform
Access exclusive tools and the best travel affiliate programs, including flights, hotels, car rental, insurance, tours and activities, all in one place.Join Today